Welcome to Marvelous

We are an alternate universe MCU site, based post-Civil War. Please register with your characters name with proper casing, first and last. Here at Marvelous, we do accept people from every background. You don't have to be a superb novelist to sign up! Our word count is a mere 150, to spare us those one liners people love so much!

Hero of the Moment
Villain of the Moment
Female of the Moment
Member of the Month

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Odd Tom's Shop, Get them while they last
daisy johnson
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 08:35 PM

Nicknames / quake

Age / 28

Occupation / SHIELD agent

single / sass

FC / chloe bennet

tom / eastern / he/him

Hey
So, I like making graphics and apparently you guys want some graphics so I figured I'd be nice and organized and just put up a shop of sorts. I will admit that I am not an expert, but as they say, practice makes perfect, so you guys would be helping me improve which would in turn result in better stuff for you guys. So we all win!

Anyways, just post here with the following code and I will try to make something for you:

CODE
[b]PB/FC:[/b] Insert your character's pretty face here [b]Kind of graphic (Avatar/App/Whatever):[/b] What do you want? an avatar? a pic for your app? what size do you want it to be?

I will say this though, if the PB you have has no good images available, I cannot guarantee the end result of the avatar although I will still give it my best try to make sure it looks good.

TO DO LIST (FOR ME TO REMEMBER)
  • Enver - Liam Hemsworth
  • Elle - Dove Cameron
  • Hos - Joe Manganiello

Here's some of the stuff I've made:

uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco (i particularly like how this one ended up looking like

PM
^
daisy johnson
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 09:07 PM

Nicknames / quake

Age / 28

single / sass

FC / chloe bennet

tom / eastern / he/him

user posted image

For Enver.
PM
^
daisy johnson
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 09:22 PM

Nicknames / quake

Age / 28

single / sass

FC / chloe bennet

tom / eastern / he/him

For Elle, a bit of a dark-ish Gwen. I couldn't really find any normal pics that worked for me so I used these. Hope they work!
PM
^
Warren Worthington
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 09:55 PM

Nicknames / Angel

Age / 32

Occupation / CEO

Single / TBD

FC / Alex Pettyfer

Jason / Est / he, him, his

PB/FC: Alex Pettyfer as Warren Worthington/Angel
Kind of graphic (Avatar/App/Whatever): avatar and a horizontal image for posts (my template will resize, but is approx 350 wide). If you can add his wings, that would be great.

He may be tough to find images for without a beard and blond enough hair. I am typically drawn to his I am Number Four/Beastly images.
PM
^
america chavez
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 11:13 AM

Nicknames / miss america

Age / 19

Occupation / heroine

single / n/a

FC / jessica sula

tony / est / he/him

PB/FC: Jessica Sula as Miss America.
Kind of graphic (Avatar/App/Whatever): Similar to the post above, an avatar (250x400) would be very appreciated as well as a horizontal picture (400x150) that could fit into templates?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL