Welcome to Marvelous

We are an alternate universe MCU site, based post-Civil War. Please register with your characters name with proper casing, first and last. Here at Marvelous, we do accept people from every background. You don't have to be a superb novelist to sign up! Our word count is a mere 150, to spare us those one liners people love so much!

Hero of the Moment
Villain of the Moment
Female of the Moment
Member of the Month

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

with great power, your friendly neighborhood spiderman!
Peter Parker
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 06:10 PM

Nicknames / spiderman

Age / 16

Occupation / student

single / science

FC / tom holland

dave / eastern / he, him

about: i'm sure everyone knows who spiderman is, and how he came to be. a nerdy teenager who was bit by some enhanced spider which gave him several plotters, and after uncle ben's death, it led to him deciding to become a hero, and doing right by what he would've wanted.

friends: peter's extremely friendly, but he's somewhat as a social outcast when regarding peter parker, at least. he's still a nerd, he's still awkward, and he doesn't have a lot of friends. however, he's able to express himself more freely as spiderman, and is naturally out-going to most, but he's still sixteen and immature, so he can often come off as annoying. but he's a rad friend, i promise.

enemies: after uncle ben was killed by someone he could've stopped, peter became instantly against all forms of evil, and will go out of his way to stop his foes from successfully committing mischevious acts that would only further their own persons. bank robbers, world conquerors, anyone on the line of bad or evil, he's gone a bone to pick with, all while annoying them tremendously.

lovers: i mean, he's still sixteen years old, so he probably does crush on a couple of girls in his school? love isn't really common to him, and he's still kinda awkward, so yeah. i am pretty big on the canon ships tho, so ye, i guess, lol.

peter b. parker
16 • heroes • tom holland

CODE
[dohtml]<center>
<div style="font-size: 30px; font-family: pacifico; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; line-height: 90%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #fff, 2px 2px 0px #4368b3;">peter & your character name</div><div style="width: 244px; padding: 3px; background-color: #fff;"><div style="width: 155px; padding: 7px; background-color: #252525; border-right: 75px solid #4368b3;"><div style="width: 190px; background-color: #fff; padding: 20px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 150%;">

PLOTTAGE HERE
<p>
<hr>
<p>
[center][user=78,10]@Peter Parker[/user][/center]
</div></center>[/dohtml]
PM EMAIL
^
BILLY KAPLAN
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 09:10 PM

High Evolutionary

Nicknames / Wiccan

Age / 32

Occupation / Designer

Married / ?

FC / Vini Uehara

Monkee / PST / wiccan

peter & Billy ( sittin' in a tree... )
Ok so silly jokes aside, I think that Billy and Peter could make for good friends in the long run, but that it's fun to have them met as Billy and Spider-Man first. This would allow Peter to keep his identity secret, but he'd know that Billy has powers and he might be able to introduce Peter to the Young Avenger crew so Peter would have a small support group of fellow teens to look to. Of course for Peter it might be kind of odd as there he'd be considered the big man on campus by the other teens and that could be a really fun dynamic to explore.

SEE THREAD :: Cosplay Tonight

@Peter Parker
PM EMAIL WEBSITE G-TALK
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 10:49 PM

Nicknames / spiderman

Age / 16

Occupation / student

single / science

FC / tom holland

dave / eastern / he, him

peter & billy
i'll fasho check that thread out! <3

right now, peter's still wanting to get on the actual avengers team, but i think it'd be cool if he had some hero friends around his age, because well, he needs all the friends he can get tbh. he's probably easy to befriend as spiderman, but it's peter parker in which he actually struggles to make friends, and that's not really saying much.

@BILLY KAPLAN
PM EMAIL
^
BILLY KAPLAN
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 12:47 AM

High Evolutionary

Nicknames / Wiccan

Age / 32

Occupation / Designer

Married / ?

FC / Vini Uehara

Monkee / PST / wiccan

peter & Billy
If Peter is looking to make friends, there is a science fair going on currently which was sponsored by Tony Stark which Peter might have heard about, and could have entered. Billy did. His project involves legos and things that should not possibly work and notes that slightly maddening if starred at for too long; They also have some unicorn stickers on them*. But please feel free to join us in this thread where Peter can just be Peter, and met two of the most dysfunctional twins in the Marvel-verse, along with a nefarious villain, Dr. 411 (formerly known as the Phone Ranger, and an actual Spider-Man villain!)

SEE: The Science and the Fair

* I'm joking, they don't have unicorn stickers on them, Tommy hid Billy's stickers last week because he's a jerk.

SEE THREAD :: Cosplay Tonight

@Peter Parker, @Tommy Shepherd
PM EMAIL WEBSITE G-TALK
^
Angel Akino-Cain
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 07:57 PM

Advanced Member

Nicknames / Talon

Age / 27

Occupation / Vigilante/Gym Teacher

Complicated / N/A

FC / Dave East

JID / EST / He/Him/His

peter & angel
Meet Angel. Angel actually works at Pete's High school as one of the gym teachers. You know what that means? Extra laps for the innocent little Pete from the guy with gold eyes and a giant rose on his neck. But anywhoo, I think he and Peter would have an ok relationship, maybe Peter goes to him for advice on girls and the like. Hit me back fam.

@Peter Parker
PM EMAIL
^
Warren Worthington
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 10:34 PM

Nicknames / Angel

Age / 32

Occupation / CEO

Single / TBD

FC / Alex Pettyfer

Jason / Est / he, him, his

peter & warren
Warren is a fairly prominent businessman and does invest in tech and several areas beyond pharmaceuticals. I can see him being someone who hosts promising college students as interns, even sciency ones. I can also see the Worthingtons offering scholarships, so Peter could always get one of those. Beyond that, I think it'd be fun to have Warren flying through the city or one of the burrows and get snagged in one of Spidey's escapades or webs.

P.S. Your wanted advert makes me want to Harry Osborn!

@Peter Parker
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 09:33 AM

Nicknames / spiderman

Age / 16

Occupation / student

single / science

FC / tom holland

dave / eastern / he, him

peter & billy
ayeee yes, reading it over now. the idea of meeting other heroes at a science fair is awesome, lmao.

@BILLY KAPLAN

peter & angel
lmao, pretty dope janitor we have here. gold eyes and super amount of tattoos are totally qualified for a janitor. but make him run laps, he'll kill them and then fake tire out.

@Angel Akino-Cain

peter & warren
yo, he's got that whole thing going on with tony stark right now, but that still doesn't mean that he won't turn down any opportunities to get some money and go into some programs, ahaha, so yes, this is a shweet idea.

ALSO YES, PLEASE TAKE HARRY.

@Warren Worthington
PM EMAIL
^
Angel Akino-Cain
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 04:43 PM

Advanced Member

Nicknames / Talon

Age / 27

Occupation / Vigilante/Gym Teacher

Complicated / N/A

FC / Dave East

JID / EST / He/Him/His

peter & angel
Ok one things for sure, he's not a janitor, you might've mixed him up with something else. But anywho, after he fake tires out, maybe Angel could tell him to come try out for the football team? Let him know that all he needs is some proper training and he could be a star player.

@Peter Parker
PM EMAIL
^
Doug Ramsey
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:14 am

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

/

FC /

/ /

peter & Billy
Cool - feel free to jump into the thread, one or two others may filter into the thread as well, only time can tell. But it is pretty much a how does everyone with powers deal with a situation where they can't be all super-dupery so to speak. Stark is technically there, but his handler is LOA at the moment so we sort of shifted him into the background for the moment so posting can continue.

SEE: The Science and the Fair

@Peter Parker, @Tommy Shepherd
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL